Frequently Asked QuestionsQuick help with common questions about the Bulldog Pin Puller.
Here you can find answers to questions about our large automotive dowel pin puller and smaller circuit board dowel pin puller. If you don’t find the answer to your question here, please contact us by phone or email.
Q: What is the large Bulldog Pin Puller?
A: The large tool pulls dowel pins from engine blocks and clutches; but the tool has been adapted for other uses, unique to the customer’s needs.
- This tool weighs about 5 pounds.
- The standard tool is 8mm and comes with a 6mm insert and a .250 insert.
- We also have a 10mm (or 3/8) available, but it is a dedicated size and no inserts are available.
- The lever of the tool, which has black plastic grip cap, is solid bar stock.
Q: What is the small Bulldog Pin Puller?
A: The small tool pulls dowel pins from printed circuit boards.
- The circuit board dowel pin pullers are manufactured for dedicated sizes (no inserts available) running .06 inch and up to a maximum of .250 inch. But at .250, it is not advisable to use it for other uses.
- This tool weighs roughly 1 pound.
Q: Is the tool guaranteed?
We guarantee the parts are manufactured correctly and that the tool is assembled right for the life of the tool. We do not cover wear; we do not cover misuse. We are available for consultation, and if necessary, we will send out a parts list and adjustment instructions.